Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Making Home Affordable.gov

What is “Making Home Affordable" all about?
Making Home Affordable is part of President Obama's comprehensive strategy to get the housing market back on track. Through the Making Home Affordable Program, up to 9 million American families may be eligible to refinance or modify their loansto a payment that is affordable now and into the future.

Visit the Making Home Affordable website.

You'll find answers to the following questions and more...
1. I'm current on my mortgage. Will the Home Affordable Refinance help me?
2. How do I know if I am eligible?
3. How do I know if the refinance will improve the long term affordability or stability of my loan?
4. How do I know if my loan is owned or has been securitized by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac?
5. I owe more than my property is worth. Do I still qualify to refinance under the Making Home Affordable Program?
6. I have both a first and a second mortgage. Do I still qualify to refinance under Making Home Affordable?
7. Will refinancing lower my payments?
8. What are the interest rate and other terms of this refinance offer?
9. Will refinancing reduce the amount that I owe on my loan?
10. Can I get cash out to pay other debts?
11. How do I apply for a Home Affordable Refinance?
12. What documentation will I need?
13. I am delinquent on my mortgage. Will I qualify for a Home Affordable Refinance?
14. Will I need mortgage insurance?
15. How long will the Home Affordable Refinance be available?

No comments:

Post a Comment